TB500 (Thymosin Beta 4) 10MG
TB-500 is a synthetic fraction of the protein thymosin beta-4, which is present in virtually all human and animal cells. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. It also promotes creation of new blood and muscle cells. The healing effects of TB-500 have been observed in tendons, ligaments, muscle, skin, heart, and the eyes. Thymosin beta-4 is naturally produced in higher concentration where tissue has been damaged. This peptide is also a very potent anti-inflamatory agent.
TB-500 is different from other repair factors (growth hormone, IGF-1), because it promotes endothelial and keratinocyte migration. It also does not bind to the extracellular matrix and has a very low molecular weight. Because of this it can travel long distances through the tissues in the human body.
One of TB-500 key mechanisms of action is its ability to regulate the cell-building protein – Actin. Of the thousands of proteins present within human cells, actin represents roughly 10% of the total. It is thus a vital component of cell structure and movement.
Thymosin Beta-4 is a protein which consists of 43 amino acids and is encoded by the gene TMSB4X in the human body. It has been studies in numerous clinical trials. Research has shown that if the thymosin beta-4 peptide is used after a heart attack it can reactivate cardiac progenitor cells to repair damaged heart tissue.
TB-500 MIXING, DOSING AND USE
Type of water to be used with TB-500:
Plain sterile water is the most suitable diluent for TB-500. Alternatively it can be reconstituted with sterile saline (0.9% NaCl) or sterile bacteriostatic water (0.9% sodium chloride). Plain sterile water should be readily available to buy without prescription in any local pharmacy. Alternatively it can also be purchased online. It is even available on ebay.
The insulin type syringe with 100 markings on the side should be used. They are readily available in any local pharmacy store.
How to mix (reconstitute) the TB-500:
Pull 1ml of water into the syringe and inject it into the vial with powder. You should never shake the vial when mixing. You should not inject the water directly into the powder with force, but rather let it gently slide down the inside of the vial. If it bubbles up, you should put the vial in the refrigerator and leave it there for about 15-30 minutes. The bubbles will be gone by then. You should then gently rotate the vial between your fingers until all of the powder has dissolved (it takes about 3-4 minutes).
The vials are under vacuum, so before you can take the tb-500 out, you need to release the vacuum. Take a fresh syringe, pull air into it and inject the air into the vial (not into liquid, but into air above the liquid). This will get rid of the vacuum. You can then pull out the reconstituted tb-500 as needed.
TB-500 Injection spot and procedure:
The tb-500 has a systematic effect regardless of where it is injected. Some believe that thymosin beta-4 should be injected as close to the injury as possible however there is no evidence to show this would be superior. It can be injected subcutaneously (stomach fat) or intramuscularly (shoulders, thighs, buttocks). Injections should be given in different sites (rotated) each time. Depending on the spot, you can either feel nothing or you can feel slight pain – you will learn your favorite spots in time.
Prior to injecting clean the injection spot as well as the vial rubber stopper with an alcohol swab. Make sure there are no air bubbles in the syringe. For subcutaneous injection fully insert the needle at an 45-degree angle, for intramuscular insert it at 90 degrees angle.
TB-500 Storage temperatures:
Before reconstitution (lyophilized / freeze dried powder):
- refrigerated between 2 – 8 degrees celsius (36 – 46 Fahrenheit) it’s good for 24 months
- at room temperature (up to 37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 Fahrenheit) it’s good for over 90 days
- up to 45 degrees Celsius or 113 Fahrenheit it’s good for about a week
After reconstitution (liquid):
- liquid TB-500 should be refrigerated between 2 – 8 degrees celsius (36 – 46 Fahrenheit) at all times. Do not freeze it.
- reconstituted TB-500 should be used within 14 days
TB-500 dosage and cycle duration:
Dosage depends on the purpose and severity of the injury / damage you are treating. People generally use between 4 to 8 mg of TB500 per week during the initial (loading) period of 4 to 6 weeks. Afterwards some opt to maintain the effects with a low 2 to 6 mg dose once every 2 weeks. The effects of TB-500 wear off within 2 – 3 weeks of injection.
1. TB-500 loading phase:
- duration: between 4 – 6 weeks
- dosage: between 4 – 8 mg of TB-500 per week
- frequency of injection:2 mg per injection, between 2 – 4 times per week (depending on the total weekly dosage)
TB-500 maintenance phase:
- duration: as long as needed
- dosage: between 2 – 6 mg of TB-500 per 2 weeks
- frequency of injection:2 mg per injection, between 2 – 3 times per 2 weeks (depending on the total bi-weekly dosage)
EFFECTS OF TB-500 (THYMOSIN BETA-4)
Effects of TB-500 are dosage dependent and usually become noticeable within days. For some people it takes up to 4 weeks. Individuals may respond to the therapy differently, however some effects are generally observed by most people.
Desirable effects of TB-500:
- differentiation of endothelial cells (blood and lymphatic vessels)
- growth of new blood cells
- keratinocyte migration
- collagen deposition
- decreases inflammation in various tissue types
- decreased inflammation in joints
- increase muscle growth
- increases in endurance and strength
- relaxed muscle spasm and improved muscle tone
- repair damaged heart tissue following a heart attack
- healing of ulcers and lesions (including stomach and intestinal ulcers)
- increased exchange of substance between cells
- overall tissue repair
- faster healing of wounds
- repair of tendons and ligaments
- improved flexibility of joints
- prevents the formations of adhesion’s and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments
- promotes hair growth
- protects and restores neurons after brain injury
SIDE EFFECTS OF TB-500
Side effects of TB-500 (Thymosin beta 4): There have been no reported side effects during the past few years since TB-500 became popular by athletes. For some reason people expect the TB-500 to produce flu-like symptoms. After thorough research through every Thymosin beta-4 related usage log on bodybuilding forums, there are simply no reports to confirm any side effects.
*Please be advised lid color may vary, ALWAYS follow the indication on label*